The latest P4G resource is for all of you who have ever wondered how to pray for your girl. Not really what to pray … but more than that — HOW to use Scripture to form your prayers.
Four Ways to Pray for Your Girl is an interactive tool for you to use as you learn how to form your prayers with Scripture as the foundation. Starting with a simple method I use to pray Scripture and moving into application and exercises you can do to implement what you are learning, this resource is a must-have for the mom who wants to pray with more confidence.
Four Ways to Pray for Your Girl will help you:
- Understand the inform—inspire—inscribe method of praying Scripture.
- Pray with power by using systematic prayer methods.
- Pray with purpose as you apply God’s Word to specific concerns and circumstances in your girl’s life.
- Pray with passion as you surround your girl with prayer.
- Pray with peers by building your own mom prayer squad.
While this resource is FULL of great information and application, it is also designed for a real mom with a crazy calendar. In other words, you can do this even in just a few minutes a day.